Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spring Dream


Hi all,here are 3 cards using the same stamp to create.
I have used the new stamp from Hero Arts - Spring Dream.
I bought this at my Local Store during the HA Preview Party.
I have used the sketch over at Hero Arts December Challenge.
Recipe for Card
Stamp  - K5540 Spring Dream, CK Eiffel Tower card with message
Have created this set using 3 piece of the HA -Mixed Layering Paper(Earth)
have used up most of the paper(to make these 3 cards).
Martha Steward daisy border punch,circle punch, heart shape punches, white embossing powder
Walnut distress ink and Soft Sand Shadow Ink and pearls
This was the 1st card I made,I have stamped this image 3 times
and punched each image with a circle punch
I stamped the background with this stamp.
For my 2nd card,I have stamped the background and added the image.
Hand cut the label and add on the text.

This is the 3rd card from the sketch, the couple fit nicely in the heart.
I have coloured in the images with black pen.

I am sending this in for Hero Arts December2011B Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment