Tuesday, July 26, 2011

50's Sweet Heart Digi

Hi All, here is a card made with TGF Digi's 50's sweet heart it so cute and sweet!
I am using Anyone for Anya and Friends Sketch
But I rotated the sketch
here is how it turn out
I have printed this image with 3 different Pattern Paper from DCWV
and paper piece them....

some of the areas I coloured with markers.
Have embellished it with buttons ,bow and gems.
For the inside I just added some patterned papers , stamp images and sentiments
Would like to send this card for these Challenges
TGF Farm Fresh Friday-Paper piecing
Craft us Crazy - #13 Anything goes w/ Digital designs
Allsorts challenge  - wk 113 free and easy
Paper Cutz - anything goes!
Wags and Whiskers - 59 Buttons and Bows

Thanks!
Till my next card.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is stunning, love all the designs even though I am more of a scrapbooker, how funny we both have the same christian name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Us Crazy and I hope you will join us again!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete