Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hugging hedgies

Hi all ,I am having problem leaving comments on the blogs I go to,
don't know why!? Anyway.....
here is a card I made using the one of my favourite heggies stamps from Penny Black.
Have used Martha Stewart Doily garden trim punch,to punch out 2 die-cuts.
 Then spray them each with cranberry and lilac glimmer mist.
I cut a hole in the center of the green polka dotted -the girls' paperie DP,
and matted the  2 MS punched out die-cuts on top.
Creating a Frame for the image.

I would like to send this card for these Wonderful Challenges
Penny Black Allsorts - June Challenge ~ Your my Favourite
Penny Circle - pennyblackframes (Borders and Frames)
The Paper Date Cafe - Colour Challenge #84

As for the other side of the card,I used a white cardstock,repeat stamping of a partial print of a flower stamp.Then add the heggies image with lilac inked edges on, and stamp on the text.
I then punched 2 holes and tie the card together with a lilac trim.


Stamps : Penny Black ,you'er a treasure 1589F, jaime parie 30-065

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comments.
Till my next card.

7 comments:

  1. What an adroable creation Doreen and a wonderful take on the colour inspiration.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsort this month, good luck and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! I love how this card works with the image on the inside.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doreen
    It's so nice to see you back with us once again at Penny Black @ Allsorts.
    The Martha stuart punches make a gorgeous edging to your frames and your colour combination works beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us and good luck in the draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Doreen, have been searching for your mail addy by can't find it so could you mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk please.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous frame and wow!...I love the way it opens up to see those cute hedgehogs! So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Penny Black @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is gorgeous Doreen, love the frame you created and that the image is on the inside.

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete