Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello

This card won Papertake Weekly-Anything Goes!
Lovely LOTV Gift Voucher!
Updated 15 June
Hi peeps here's another card.which I have used Pink and Green colour theme
And using a  Hangler stamp I bought recently.
 The sketch is from Lovely Hanglar Challenge # 26
And here is my card.

Have also use the colours from

I have matted a round die cut- the girls paperie DP over a Square Making Memories DP
on a plain green cardstock.
The base of my card is kraft paper.I added on a pink DP and stamp on flower prints.
Add on the matted papers,Add a string of twine all around the green square paper. Then cut a stripe of DCWV glitter DP and added on over the circle and matted paper and place a lace next to it.
I then added the image with foam dots on the circle die cut.
Have coloured it with Distress inks, I sprinkled some water over the dress to create some pattern.
Add on text,and handmade flower.Punched 5 flowers in green.shaped and glue it on the bottom part of the circle.And add on open roses and white sweet heart flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Have also added 3 pink gems and 3 pearls.
I have added  curve pearl pin  for a different look.I like how it turn out.
I think I am the 1st to use curve Pins.
Have not seen anyone using these yet,you will be see me using the pins from now on.
On most of my cards.

Would like to send this card for these wonderful Challenges
Lovely hanglar only - #26 Sketch
CR84FN#31- pink med green and neutral
Cute card Thursday - #168 Pins and pearls
Dutch Dare Challenge -116 recipe-3 DP,2 embellies +image
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

As for the inside of my card, I added on the same pink paper and stamp on some flower images.
Then matted a white and green cardstock and stamp a sentiment on.
Tie a twine into a bow and add it on.

Thanks for popping by and leaving your wonderful comments
Have a great and wonderful day ahead !


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful interpretation on the sketch and such wonderful little details - the lace is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card love those colours together ,i like how you have done the flower and the pins look fab thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Lovely. Thanks for joining Cute Card Thursday this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card...the color combo looks fantastic :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!
    I love the colours and flowers.

    Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete