Monday, June 13, 2011

Allsorts DT entry Touch of Whimsy

Hi all ,I am sending this card in for Allsorts DT call.

I have used Kraft cardstock as my base of my card. And a rather new stamp set
 Touch of Whimsy 30-073 which I received as my prize from PB stamps.
The stamps is so fun to use..
I stamped the cute rabbits and coloured them with Tsukineko's Memento -Dual Markers.
Stamped flowers randomly as a border and added my doodle stitches.Added some stickles to the rabbits.
And matted the picture on a pink cardstock.
I then glue it on, added faux stitches in white,attached a ribbon on, add the sentiments blessings 3851E.
Add on a bow on the right side of the text,a sweetheart flower and my curve yellow pearl pins.

For the inside of my card I placed a sentiment ( cutout with Spellbinders die) on the ribbon to secure it.
On the other side ,I stamp a rabbit ,add doodle stitches and stickles.Then layer it over
a stripe of dark pink DP cardstock.

here are the details
for the DT call.....

you would!!!!!!

well let us tell you what you need to do, the rules are simple the DT call will be open for 2 weeks from today 1st June - 14th June at 6pm

3 comments:

  1. What a super card Doreen, you have done a great job with the new PB stamps.

    Thank you for joining in our DT call at Allsorts and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and sweet - wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card, good luck in the dt call :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete