Friday, May 20, 2011

2 Tilda cards n Happy News


A Happy news to share, I have been invited by Bianca from Fairy tale challenge to be their Guest Designer from 27 May to 5 Aug. So happy and excited,the new projects looks Fun!
I have two Tilda's cards to share today.
First card in pinks and lilacs and using CLP's Sketch
here



 


This is one of my Favourite Tilda stamp( Tilda with Hawaii Flower)
I have used 3 different papers from Basic Grey, I used one of the flourish designer paper as the background of the card,Here's a close -up of the details.I have added a cotton lace and a row of  lilac gems and tied raffia to the pink stripe of paper behind the image.I have added 3 pink buttons, handmade matching DP flowers, roses,pins, lilac coloured pearls, 3 metal leaves and 3 Chinese Knots balls .
For the inside of my card, I use the remainder of my DP ,added a ribbon and pearls.

I would like to enter this card for these Wonderful Challenges
The Ribbon Girl- Colour challenge #8 - Pinks n Lilacs
Fairy tale Challenges -15 embelishment buffet 
Raffia,lace,flowers,buttons,3 paper and metal embellishments
Magnolia Down Under - # 96 Your Favourite things
My Favourite stamp is Tilda with Hawaii Flower,Love to use Basic Grey's Paper,My Fav style is a bit distress with gems flowers etc
A Spoon full of Sugar -# 152 Anything goes


This 2nd card is using Cosmo cricket's Eskimos kisses a non traditional Christmas colours.The stamp is Magnolia's, Tilda with gifts ( wedding Collection) but works equally well for Christmas theme cards too!




I have attach a pink yarn with brads to the card (the red fiber covered the brads),have added punched snowflakes with a brad too!
Would like to send this card for this Challenge.
Christmas Cards Challenge - wk 24 use fibers on my Christmas Card

8 comments:

  1. hi doreen, congratulations on your guest designer spot! sounds exciting! love your pretty cards and all those embellishments are so perfectly arranged! beautiful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorren, both of your cards are so very beautifull! I love all the details you have add! Thank you for joining our "Embelishment Buffet" at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Thanks for playing with Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are lovely :) thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, gorgeous cards, lovely image & colouring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards Doreen! Wow...so many awesome embellishments on that first one! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in at Creatalicious. Your color combination is really pretty

    ReplyDelete