Thursday, April 7, 2011

All things new Creepin in



Hi everyone, been busy lately, so was MIA for a few days .Here is a card I made for TGF Farm Fresh Fridays All things new.What's new ,well Creepin rubber stamps are new (Love them!so cool looking) and the paper I use is also new .  ( from pink paislee - Butterfly Garden, .........so pretty!)  



The two creepers used are Tyler and Harlow.
This is what it looks when you open it up,not sure wat to call this kind of card, any ways it' the 1st time I made a card that opens like this ...so its new too!
(It's slightly covered with the overlapping of the circle and scallop)







I added the let's hang to the circle to make a tree.I just added glossy accents and stickles to the two creepers, thought that the paper was so pretty it already has flowers so I didn't add any other stuffs
Thanks for popping over and leaving your comments,have a nice day!


Materials used
Stamps -The Greeting Farm -Creepin- creeper crew collection 1,TGF-Spotlight(for some of  the text) Paper-DCWV cardstock , Pinkpaislee-Butterfly Garden collection Tool-  Ek punch ,Quckutz dies Embellies- stickles ,glossy accents .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doreen!! This is amazing! I love it. I hope you don't mind if I use this idea. heehee.. I'll definetly give you credit for it.. Thanks for playing along this week at FFF. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete