Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toxic/bunny

Hi everyone hope you have a good weekend.I have 2 cards to share today.My 1st card is a Tag/card for TGF Challenge X'mas stash.The image is my favourite from Toxic and Sweet! The words are from studio g ,which I brought during Christmas last year,Love the words ,I feel, it so matches Toxic.Have painted him with watercolour.Paper is from DCWV Christmas collection and flower given to me by Barrie n Carol from Scrapadabadoo,(Thanks Barrie and Carol for the yummy stuff you gave me!)blue ribbon from my stash,the gold one I recycled( from my cousin's Wedding favour)




Close-up of Tag


This is what I have come out with, Love the bunny and the bright colours .The stamp is a Rachelle Anne Miller -Peek a Bunny.Have coloured it with colour pencils, and glossy embossed the bow, bug,drop of water and center of the flowers,text from Hero Arts .Paper from DCWV,DP from My Mine's Eye -quite contrary, ribbon and bling from my stash.

For the inside of card, I kept it simple just have 2 strips of  the dotted paper and a plain paper for message.
Thanks for viewing, till my next card....


2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fantastic! But my favourite is the second one. The image is sooo adorable!

    Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this week.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so appropriate for the coming Easter.

    ReplyDelete