Sunday, March 6, 2011

GDT Stamptacular Sunday Challenge You Lucky Duck!

Hi everyone , today I have a happy news to share with you , I have been selected as the March's Guest Designer Winner over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!Thanks for selecting me!
This week's challenge is a…

“You Lucky Duck!”


For this weeks challenge you will create a GOOD LUCK, CONGRATULATIONS or BEST WISHES card or project!


Here is my card.I just wanted to use this ( just ducky stamp from Hero Arts),which I won at, a lucky dip...so lucky right?Have stamp tag with Musical College from Hero Arts, stamp 'lucky ducky' with 'Kate Text Alphabet-lower case form Penny Black'. The DP is from 7gypsie -Lille collection, polka dot DP is( some scraps I have in a box, small pieces of paper great for using on tags ) You and flourish is die cuts from Quickutz. The flowers are from Hero Arts,Prima and the large silk flower and trim( from my stash)brads are from Basic Grey and Pinkpaislee,red gems from Hero Arts.Oh, have also added a little pearl for ducky's eye and glossy accented the 'you'.


As for the inside of my card ,I have decorated it with this lovely 'Floral silhouette stamp from Penny Black'and text stamp from impression obsession.Die cut Congrats from Quickutz.Hope you like it!

Thanks for popping over and leaving comments,Have a pleasant week !
Till my next card.

No comments:

Post a Comment