Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheeky Rockabilly tag/card


  Hi everyone I have a happy news to share, One of my card has been chosen by The Greeting Farm for Mystery Monday Cases,So Happy! Its a card using Edward,and my favourite paper from Basic Grey!Thanks for choosing my card! Happy ,happy...........smiling all day long  : )

I have recently made some tags, and had alot of fun .This is one of them Will be showing you more of them later. I have used this tag to make a tag/card for TGF's Challenge ~Terrifically Texturized FFF.Had great fun making it,There's alot of fibers , a ribbon (both my stash) ,boarder punch  ( Martha Stewart's hearts,daises ) ,and embossing of flowers ( quickuts). the tiara is some stickers I got free from a local store,there is some (Eline pearls) clear gems,heart gems ( my stash).The rose is a recycled item( from my slippers)have added to the center of the rose, a pearl brad from(Creative imaginations),love the colours of this rose.Have used paper from (Crate Paper ~ Restoration Collection) I have used Cheeky Rockabilly again and the text is from Spotlight ( both from The Greeting Farm aka TGF ).There is glossy accents added on to her cloths and shoes,but it did not show up in the picture..Have also used Hero Arts(CG245 Classic Fabric Design )to stamp on the card.On the tag ,I have also Tim Holtz's stamps for the background. And Miss Rockabilly is sitting an a Magnolia's couch!  She's wearing a a brown veil, cause she has some blemish on her face,LOL ( don't know why ...after painting her I notice she has a spot on her face,didn't want to waste it( the painted Rockabilly picture) ....Luckily, I found this gorgeous rose lace thingy ( form Prima) and added it on her!Love how it turns out!She looks so Glam.

Challenges that I would love to enter :


Notice,I have added some pearls to the paper.

a close-up to see the embossing

Thanks again for popping over to visit,Hope you had fun!Till the next card....

2 comments:

  1. WOW... this is a project that amazes me - gorgeous and cute and fun! A work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Doreen! So much going on but all looks so fantastic! Very talented crafter! Thanks for sharing at Dutch Dare, hugs Ang x

    ReplyDelete